What did you have to eat

NE-KID

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a Tuna sandwich from Westshore pizza. :mrgreen:

Today?

I had an egg, over easy, with toast and a cup of tea. That was breakfast. I drank a lot, then had a couple slices of pizza. Now I'm drinking some more.

:lol:

My wife is in Florida. I proved that the label on the box of Velvetta Shells and Cheese that says "Makes 2 to 3 servings" is false and that it, in fact, only makes one.

I proved that the label on the box of Velvetta Shells and Cheese that says "Makes 2 to 3 servings" is false and that it, in fact, only makes one.
:lol:

My wife is in Florida. I proved that the label on the box of Velvetta Shells and Cheese that says "Makes 2 to 3 servings" is false and that it, in fact, only makes one.

Nice one!

6 oz Steak and 6 eggs whey shake and super food.

this is random...home made pizza and cheescake!

Homemade red chile and chicken tacos! (Pollo con Chile Rojo Tacos!) With fresh homemade Guacamole.

cgipson1 said:
Homemade red chile and chicken tacos! (Pollo con Chile Rojo Tacos!) With fresh homemade Guacamole.

Hmmm tacos too bad the shells were not Doritto shells.

cgipson1 said:

Hmmm tacos too bad the shells were not Doritto shells.

My homemade shells are better (I don't make the tortillas... hate the mess.. don't have a press... and masa makes me itch! lol!) .. but I do fry and shape fresh corn tortillas. Unless I just throw it on a soft corn tortilla and eat it traditionally!

Yum; sounds delicious!

I just got home from taking both my sons out to dinner at a little Japanese place they hadn't been to. Hibachi steak and scallops for me, steak and shrimp for #1 Son and the veggie hibachi for the youngest, who's a vegan. First time since Christmas I've gotten to have dinner with both of them together, so I'm happy!

yerlem said:
good for you! haha, sorry, I was being a *****, I'm jealous you had tacos and I didn't :(

Oo. Seriously I'm about to grab a dozen wings, an another case adams and tacos.

Most reactions

Back