What did you have to eat

update: red wine and chocolate in bed :D

breakfast: Eggs with taco meat (leftovers) with sourcream and cheddar cheese, Bacon and toast.

Lunch: Buffalo wings and salad.

Dinner: Rice with Mishwi Chicken, Beef Kafta, Falaffel and hummos.

I was all over the globe today. Mexican Breakfast, All-american lunch, and mid-east dinner.

This afternoon I made some Bar-B-Que chicken thighs with asparagus and red potatoes all hot off the grill! I made the potatoes and asparagus in their own little aluminum foil bags with a little butter and seasonings. MMmmmmmm

Just got back from Fogo de Chao- a Brazilian steakhouse that's off the chain. Unlimited meats served table side, monster salad bar and tasty sides. If you've never eaten at a Brazilian steak house, I highly recommend you do.

white rice, black beans, and chopped steak topped with corn, sour cream, and hot sauce.

Two chicken breasts, cooking in olive oil, green peppers, onions, asparagus spears and sweet potatoe.

Just got back from Fogo de Chao- a Brazilian steakhouse that's off the chain. Unlimited meats served table side, monster salad bar and tasty sides. If you've never eaten at a Brazilian steak house, I highly recommend you do.

Oh yea!!! Good stuff! Carnivore heaven! lol!

I'm in the north end of Boston tonight. The north end is generally known for good Italian. However, we had some kick ass Asian at a place called Billy Tse's. Two thumbs up from this foodie.

Tee said:
I'm in the north end of Boston tonight. The north end is generally known for good Italian. However, we had some kick ass Asian at a place called Billy Tse's. Two thumbs up from this foodie.

Very true...serious Italian in the north end. Should definitely finish with a cannoli from Michaels (at least I think that is the name)...they are unreal

After the ^^ Banh Xe (which I did NOT bother to look up), my "turkey with mayo and avocado" sounds not-so-exciting. It was yummy though! And toasted!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back