What do I say to this? (Message from a client)

Please repost client comments.

When village idiot broke.it down into math, it really shows that your price seems extremely reasonable. Everyone just wants everything for free these days..

When village idiot broke.it down into math, it really shows that your price seems extremely reasonable. Everyone just wants everything for free these days..

Because Bestbuy and Amazon crank out so many "pro photographers" these days
badteeth.gif

When I read it I thought, wow wonder what you are charging, and then when you posted it up I thought, wow, what is this lady complaining about. Your rates seem quite cheap to me. I myself would write back to her and try and respond in a way that doesn't get into details. But I wouldn't blow the question off entirely. I know when I ask someone a question and I am completly blown off in the answer I somewhat lose faith in that company. It says to me that I am not worth a good answer. I would just state something that her kid was fine and had absolutly no bearing on raising your prices. that the price raise was in the works well before her shoot ever happened and that she still has the loyalty discount to keep the rates cheaper for her. short, simple. No need to get indeapth with the answer.

Just being careful I guess. In case the customer stalks her here?

Most reactions

Back