What do we want?

Chase said:
Hmmm, did I miss something fun?!

No - just something silly earlier. I had half a mind to see if I could spam threads faster than they could be deleted - retaliation on the mods. But then I thought.... :wink:

PreludeX said:
i want mine to say KEVIN KNIGHT YO!, and everyone feels the same way.. right??/

When you post 1,000 maybe - if you don't upset the mods. Look what they done to me :LOL:

Hertz van Rental said:
PreludeX said:

When you post 1,000 maybe - if you don't upset the mods. Look what they done to me :LOL:
thats too long :p and then itll just make me spam.... spam like crazy... very crazy.. yeah... you suckers are in for it now!

PreludeX said:
Hertz van Rental said:
PreludeX said:

thats too long :p and then itll just make me spam.... spam like crazy... very crazy.. yeah... you suckers are in for it now!

Hey, they coped with me and I think I hold the record :sillysmi:

Hertz van Rental said:
PreludeX said:
Hertz van Rental said:
PreludeX said:

Hey, they coped with me and I think I hold the record :sillysmi:
o, i might not beat the 1k in a month, but maybe ill go far out and do something really record breaking :p

core_17 said:
HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED? DON'T ASK FOR A NEW TITLE!!!!!!! If you just wait, you'll get one eventually. If you ask, they will PUNISH!

in THAT case.... i don't want a new title... see? i'm not asking for one!!! :)

Nytmair said:
core_17 said:
HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED? DON'T ASK FOR A NEW TITLE!!!!!!! If you just wait, you'll get one eventually. If you ask, they will PUNISH!

in THAT case.... i don't want a new title... see? i'm not asking for one!!! :)

You never know - it could be fun. And I hear they only have one hit-man so it could take them years to get to you :LOL:

Hertz van Rental said:
And it all depends on how you do the asking, Corry (You missed the spamming of the century - I had one thread locked and four deleted inside three minutes :LOL: )

We're quick round these parts :)

AlisonS said:
Hertz van Rental said:
And it all depends on how you do the asking, Corry (You missed the spamming of the century - I had one thread locked and four deleted inside three minutes :LOL: )

We're quick round these parts :)

Do ya wanna see if I'm quicker? :twisted:

:LOL:

Chase said:
Please don't make me up the spam control to something like allowing only 1 post every 30 minutes! :lol:

You know the board has over 3000 members? Well 350 of them are me so I'll cope :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back