What do you guys keep in your camera bags?

i just have a lowe pro stealth photojournalist bag that holds the d90 lens attached, 18-50mm, 70-300mm, 50mm, fisheye, celly, 3 filters, flash, cleaning kit, card reader, 4 memory cards and my 40oz of OE when im on a stroll.

I carry just about everything it will carry. Camera, 3 lenses, lens cloth. A mini torch for any night work. Mini tripod for when I am caught without the full size tripod. Remote cable, spare battery and charger. Spare memory cards.

It kind of depends on the situation for me. I have 2 bags. A Kata 3n1 that will hold everything including my computer, and a Lowepro Rezo 170 that will just hold my camera and not much else.

If Im going to be walking around busy streets or somewhere that a backpack isn't practical, I carry the Rezo. Most of the time though, all my crap is with me!

I carry a camera and lenses and camera stuff... I thought everyone did...

Aside from my D500 and three different lenses, I just recently acquired a "DX digital" 35 mm wide angle lens. I just tried it yesterday.. Beautiful!

New to DSLR, so this is easy.

Lowe sling backpack, T1i, 18-55mm, 70-300mm, polarizer filter on each lens, camera book, lens cleaner, 2-AA batteries for the Canon SX100IS, Manfrotto tripod and ballhead, water-snack and a day full of energy

50% of the time out, I am not in good weather, so I also carry a plastic bag for the camera.
I also have carried gloves this winter, but have only worn them twice. I need to find a pair that I can work the camera with. (notice my hands in my avatar)

Most reactions

Back