DennyCrane
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2009
- Messages
- 1,375
- Reaction score
- 34
- Location
- The arctic North Coast
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Just a 50mm prime and some SDHC cards.
Now if they could only fix the problem of having to turn off the flash to adjust FEC then having to turn it back on. What a PITA. The TT5's are so half baked... I can't believe they put them on the market. I really want to like them, but man are they a pain.1. Battery Grip for the 5D Mk II and battery)
2 2 more 580 EX II
3 2 more Flex TT5's (Pocket wizard is now offering the free soft shields with the new Flex TT5 for extended ranges - finally!. How much further? I don't know but there's a video demonstrating the range in their website with the new shields)
and... the 1Ds too offcourse..but I rather have a flash with that capability..
yes
O really? ....
yes
you know you want it![]()