What Equipment Is On Your Christmas Wishlist?

1. Battery Grip for the 5D Mk II and battery)
2 2 more 580 EX II
3 2 more Flex TT5's (Pocket wizard is now offering the free soft shields with the new Flex TT5 for extended ranges - finally!. How much further? I don't know but there's a video demonstrating the range in their website with the new shields)

1. Battery Grip for the 5D Mk II and battery)
2 2 more 580 EX II
3 2 more Flex TT5's (Pocket wizard is now offering the free soft shields with the new Flex TT5 for extended ranges - finally!. How much further? I don't know but there's a video demonstrating the range in their website with the new shields)
Now if they could only fix the problem of having to turn off the flash to adjust FEC then having to turn it back on. What a PITA. The TT5's are so half baked... I can't believe they put them on the market. I really want to like them, but man are they a pain.

Last edited:
Leica M9... but I doubt that will happen... maybe in Xmas 2010.. er 2011?

Photographic wise... I would be happy with just some gift codes to Mpix.

My Christmas list this year:

Canon 1DmkIV
Canon 16-35L mkII or 24L mkII
Vangabond II

Ok so I have a long list but it's because the wife wants lots to choose from so i don't know what's coming..

tripod and ballhead (manfrotto)
CPL and some ND filters (hoya)
sigma 10-20mm
canon 50mm 1.8
HUEY calibrator
another 8gb card
and a flash - can't make up my mind if I want 1 nice canon or a couple Vivitars - Mostly for off camera tinkering.

I want some lights, a tent and some macro rings. I also want out door flowers to bloom in the winter in New England but I don't thing that wish will happen.

lol still working hard for a new body, either 5Dm2 or 7D :(
and maybe even a 135L. If I am religious I would definitely start praying now :D

I seem to have a lot of little stuff on mine....

50mm 1.8
possibly 28-135mm 3.5-5.6
CF card case
Pacsafe 100
Wireless release
Rocket blower

Of course its on the list... I know its not going to happen haha but I put the 70-200mm F4L on there :)

I also would like the 430EX flash but again, I dont think I am getting this stuff haha
should have the funds to get the 70-200mm after the holidays tho. 50 hours a week doing sales... fingers crossed!

Just bought some extension tubes for 10 bux on ebay from hong kong to see how they are. If they are good i'll get some Kenko ones that allow me to use my cameras controls.
tj

Lets see... for christmas, i got 50d with grip 28-135, 17-40L, 15 fisheye, 70-200L, 17-55, 100-400L, 580EX, lensbaby composer, laptop, new software, 2 TB HD. and yeah

Most reactions

New Topics

Back