What happens to....

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay so I got out of Photography class early today and am sitting here bored out of my mind. So I was thinking what happens to all the ballots cast in the elections. Do they just trash them, or do they have big burning parties after it's all said and done???? Then this led me to thinking...what happens to the hats and shirts of the losing team for the super bowl, and world series when it makes it to a game 7. If you notice the winning teams logo is always on the hat saying super bowl champs or whatever. So what do they do with the losing teams hats??? If you're still reading this post you must be as bored as I am so how bout a few more random thoughts. Why does glue not stick to the inside of the bottle? Who will win this seasons Survivor? If you take a corncob up into space and get it close enough to the sun where it won't burn and throw it out into space will it turn into popcorn???? Guess that's about as far as my thoughts are goin for now. Anyone else have any????

How do they get ships into bottles?
Why is there never a cop around when you need one?
What has happened to all my socks?
Why are women built different to men?
If Britain is on the Greenwich meridian why do we get the New Year after everyone else?
Why does the human race have an uncontrollable urge to ask questions?
etc, etc ;-)

Opps! Just thought. You didn't really want answers to your questions did you? I know the glue one but I'm not telling.

Is there an emoticon for smug self-satisfaction? Here we gooo again................

No unless you know the answer to the ballots and the hats...I'm pretty curious about that. But the glue I know the answer to that as well :wink:

OK. The ballot papers, hats and stuff are either recycled into paper and such, burned or go to the dump I should imagine. We waste so much. Maybe we should let everyone win so we don't have to throw it away. Two presidents! Imagine that.
Or maybe not. Here in the UK we tend to use all the election pamphlets as toilet paper and the t-shirts make good dish rags

Most of championship hats that I have are generic for the event. The winning teem's name and logo is on a patch that is added.

eeromallagadnama said:
Why does glue not stick to the inside of the bottle?
Cuz it hasn't been exposed to air. If you leave it open long enough, it will stick to the bottle!

Hertz van Rental said:
What has happened to all my socks?
I ate 'em!
Hertz said:
How do they get ships into bottles?
Easy. It's the same way the get the caramel into the caramilk bar!

Most reactions

Back