What, if anything, would you do with these pictures?

Sn00bies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I stumbled upon these pictures that were taken quite a while ago. I'd like to think I've come a long way since then :) Anyway, despite many noob flaws in them, the fact that I caught a bee in the act of napping (yes it was alive, and no I didn't place it there) in a flower makes me want to do something amazing with these pictures, but I can't figure out what could make these images more appealing aside from drastically cropping, and then all the typical PP stuff. Any thoughts?

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

IMO Anything you do will be a bit of a waste of time - sure its a somewhat unique moment but the photos have too many flaws to make them very good. The main problem is that you would need to crop so much of the photo that all you would be left with is a blur.

These are my thoughts exactly... I hate croping images period, especially when I only want about 1/10th of the original image. Maybe I'll just have to forget about doing anything useful with them.

I would delete them, not worth keeping

why?

lol do you guys not keep anything that isn't the greatest photo?

If that image was on my computer it would be one of those I would probably never look at again, so I would probably delete it. It was certainly worth the try, but the lack of a macro lens and color around the bee - which is in a very awkward position BTW - kept this image from turning out the way the OP wanted it to (at least that's my guess).

Actually, I need to go through my photo folders and get rid of all the junk that's cluttering up space. at 10+ MB per RAW file I don't see any benefit to keeping such stuff.

Yeah, it can be hard to delete stuff that even you know is rubbish but sometimes you just gotta be brutal (or buy more space and have a super organised filing system).

Even if you can't use them for anything, I think it's still nice to keep them for yourself just because they're cool anyway :)

I can barely tell what they are of. I'd start by recropping to a tighter crop and then seeing if they are salvageable. I honestly don't know what I'm looking at and it looks like you missed focused on the first one anyway.

I can barely tell what they are of. I'd start by recropping to a tighter crop and then seeing if they are salvageable. I honestly don't know what I'm looking at and it looks like you missed focused on the first one anyway.

I wouldn't waste mine time with them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back