What if...

hahahah you make me laugh whenever I hear that :D hah
but... did you notice that only we are active here?? and scoob in "no word association" ??

mentos_007 said:
hahahah you make me laugh whenever I hear that :D hah
but... did you notice that only we are active here?? and scoob in "no word association" ??

I'm glad it makes you laugh cuz it works for me to call you thaT...IT JUST FITS YOU!!! and yes I did notice....and Pete was there for awhile too!

hahha I dunno if it really fits me :p I never considered myself to be ekhem... "gorgeous one"... minty is ok... but "gorgeous one"... it was how MD called me for the first time here :p

mentos_007 said:
hahha I dunno if it really fits me :p I never considered myself to be ekhem... "gorgeous one"... minty is ok... but "gorgeous one"... it was how MD called me for the first time here :p

OH you can TRUST me on this one....:hail: You are definitely GORGEOUS!!!!..:thumbsup: ...Speaking of MD I miss him!

photo gal said:
OH you can TRUST me on this one....:hail: You are definitely GORGEOUS!!!!..:thumbsup: ...Speaking of MD I miss him!

oh come on... I've never cared about how do I look like... I don't use make up and such stuff... I never had time for this...

but talking about MD... yeah.. I miss him too... but I know he's fine with his GF :) and that's great :)

mentos_007 said:
oh come on... I've never cared about how do I look like... I don't use make up and such stuff... I never had time for this...

but talking about MD... yeah.. I miss him too... but I know he's fine with his GF :) and that's great :)

You don't need make-up to be gorgeous....it just comes natural to you......so you don't need to care!!!...glad md is fine with his G/F.........

I got an email some time ago (oh goshh... long time ago) and he told me he's fine... he missed us too...

yeah hehehe but I'll be going to bed soon :p it's almost 1 at night... :p
what are you doing... except of spamming here?? :p:p

mentos_007 said:
yeah hehehe but I'll be going to bed soon :p it's almost 1 at night... :p
what are you doing... except of spamming here?? :p:p

Working...sort of...and thinking about going to start dinner...... Gnocci in a vodka cream sauce with salad and garlic bread....lots of work but .....yum yummy!

You're up late!

mmmm must be delicious!!!! :D so... have a good dinenr... i'm going sleep :)

ahhh... I woke up sooooo late today! :p at... 9.30 am!!! I usually sleep till 8...

soo.... good morning all :D

the second time around I would pass on getting hide by a car, also learn to ski both water and snow

Most reactions

Back