What is the weather in your neck of the woods!

Few clouds, mostly sun....77 deg.....

Sunny, 68, scattered clouds no the N and NE. We did have some light morning frost a couple of days ago.

Yea, we've been in the low 80's all week.....low 50's at night....and I'm in north central Fl.....must be hot down south.....

Sunny and 61 deg In CT.:boogie:

Rain - more rain - Oh, more rain!!!

Well up here in the frozen north, it's definitely not frozen and balmy warm. I'm leaving in a few minutes for the cottage to pick up the remaining leaves that I didn't get the last time I went up. Usually by this time we're about shin-deep in snow and would have already had two or three dumps (snow that is, we polite people don't talk about that other stuff). Temperature is currently around 10C (50F), when it should be around -8C (17F), but no-one's complaining. The snow shovel has made it from the back of the garage to near the front of the garage (gotta be prepared), but has not yet seen any use. So is the bag of de-icing salt, sitting on the front porch - maybe I'll give it a Christmas bow or something so that it doesn't feel left out.

Gray, gray, and gray. Same here, unseasonably mild. Have had a few mornings of fog (in December??). It is December isn't it? hard to tell

Near Outer Banks N.Carolina and it's been rainy then sunny, warmer than usual. 70 today and absolutely beautiful. Rainfall last week gave us a few inches and they are opening the outfall for the lake here. It is too high for the migratory birds.

Near Outer Banks N.Carolina and it's been rainy then sunny, warmer than usual. 70 today and absolutely beautiful. Rainfall last week gave us a few inches and they are opening the outfall for the lake here. It is too high for the migratory birds.
Nancy - did you ever decide where to go on your Christmas Lights road trip?

grey cloudy all day long
but a warm 59 degrees fahrenheit in SE Michigan.
I like not having tons of snow by this time.

68 here today. Pgh. PA Right now 64, crazy huh. It's December 12. LOL!

It got up to 72 here in SC. Unreal

we're supposed to have a High of 68 today.
If the sun comes out it might be higher

Usually the avg high is 36
1998 was a record high of 71
not one snow flake to be seen anywhere.

Most reactions

Back