What kind of sunglasses are you wearing?

Johnathan Paul polarized. https://www.fitovers.com/ They are separate oversized glasses that fit over my regular prescription glasses. They're on a neck lanyard so I can let them hang or lift them to the top of my head when I just want to use my regular glasses. Combo regular with polarized can be a pain because they block seeing smart phone screens, GPS screens and the screens on the back of cameras.

I have polarized shades, but I can't see the meter in my viewfinder with them on, so I have to keep taking them off while shooting.

Prada polarized aviators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Ban Cockpits and Maui Jim Kipahulu, both glass and both polarized. Well worth every penny.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Ban Aviators that I scored for $FREE.99. :headbang:

poorly made, usually meaning cheap polarized glasses will cause eyestrain. They are horrible!
I ended up buying a pair of black irridium polarized straight jacket Oakleys. These glasses are awesome! The only downside to them is the tiny amount of light passed by the lenses, 9%. Unless I'm driving or its bright sun I don't use them. At times reading lcd screens is also a challenge.
I usually wear my newer non polarized glasses from Oakley. Flak jackets with black irridium vr-28 lenses. These lenses pass 18% of available light. Are not to dark yet can be work in direct sunlight. Also, I can wear them inside without being left in the dark so to speak.
My personal preference in non polarized, unless driving or fishing.

sent from a non Apple device

I am a huge fan of amber polarized lenses. Cuts down on the "blue" light. Great for all types of weather, even overcast days.

Plus yellow lenses are great for low or flat light. I wear mine during bad snowstorms.

For you cheap sunglasses wearers!

Last edited by a moderator:
For you cheap sunglasses wearers!
It had to be done Derrel.

And one for the nocturnal's......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kid+s+FW+Curses+_28eef5821daea0a5ae15c698d65bafb0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use or need prescription glasses?

I don't know. Never had a prescription glasses.

That may explains my eyestrain. Why do I see dots on tinted car windows while I'm wearing polarized sunglasses? : explainlikeimfive

Might want to go for an eye exam.

What am I going to say to the doctor? I have no problem with non-polarized sunglasses.
I have a long history of bad migraine. That is maybe the factor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back