What kind of sunglasses are you wearing?

I love this thread just for selfies in it.... just saying :sexywink:

Ray Ban small very small

$image-1042853959.jpg

I call them the bug glasses. These are the ones I wear for the migraine. I don't really like to be seen in them, though :er: This was a few years ago and I still have them. I keep them next to the Advil.

View attachment 77794

Oversized sunglasses like those are often today referred to as "stunna" shades, which seems appropriate for a lady of such pulchritudinousness. They wrote a song about it! Wanna hear it? Here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
I call them the bug glasses. These are the ones I wear for the migraine. I don't really like to be seen in them, though :er: This was a few years ago and I still have them. I keep them next to the Advil.

View attachment 77794

Oversized sunglasses like those are often today referred to as "stunna" shades, which seems appropriate for a lady of such pulchritudinousness. They wrote a song about it! Wanna hear it? Here it is!

Pulchritudinousness? How dare you sa--- *googles pulchritudinousness" --- awww, you're sweet :sexywink:

Gah! You tricked me!!!

Now I have to pull this out out again!
Khan.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray-Ban style ones from Zoo York. They're light and cheap, which is good for someone who doesn't usually wear sunglasses.

Knock off version of the Oakley Holbrooks.

I lose or break way too many pairs of sunglasses to buy the real thing. Between my job and my active lifestyle they just don’t seem to stick around or last for more than a few weeks. Even wearing $20-30 knockoffs I still spend several hundred a year on sunglasses.

Serengeti Drivers® Gradient - polarized, have been my sunglasses since 1986.
I get a new pair every 10 years or so.

My Sunglasses.jpg

Last edited:
Cheap ones (major ZZ Top fan, here).

I have those big oversized ones (Sam's club) that fit over my glasses. No fasion statement but get the job done.

I just duct tape an empty beer bottle across my vision. You know the old saying about beer goggles and ugly women?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back