snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't get over one malady before the next one hits!!! My upper right chest hurt really bad Tuesday night, it got so bad I drove to the emergency room. I had to have emergency gall bladder surgery!! I've been 5 days in hospital and 2 days at home now. I think I posted something, but simpley do not remember it! Doc said I came at a good time, as it was all nasty-looking and had some gangrene it it. I said I aim to please. Now I'm laying here looking at a couple more weeks recovery! Just as I was getting over the shoulder surgery!! Did my crying earlier, I'm okay now.

Sorry, didn't think to comb my nip hair.

10721006_596948917099853_1195507167_n.jpg

Oh bloody hell!! A complete thread! I thought I just remembered posting a reply in someone elses thread!! And everyone has already replied!!! LOL!! I'm such a schmuck when I'm under anesthesia!!

My mom's a home health nurse, I've seen her wound photos (usually on accident because god why would I do it on purpose D: ), but I still get squeamish around tubes sticking out of someone's body.

So um....What exactly is that pouch?

And damn that sucks. :( At least they caught it before it got too bad, though. Hope you make a full recovery soon.

My mom has plenty of horror stories of older people who have diabetes and don't take good care of themselves. By the time it's discovered, they often have to amputate one or both of their feet. Gangrene is terrifying.

The pouch is for collecting excess blood. I thought excess blood might be a good thing!!

So we'll call them a pic-tread and non-pic thread. Or, no one post anymore here and just post in the first one. I'm not worthy of a dual-thread.

Boy, oh boy--TPF threads just don't get any better than this one!

Misery loves company.

I'm going in Tuesday to get mine out. Seriously.

Misery loves company.

I'm going in Tuesday to get mine out. Seriously.
No way!! Way?!

I had already reached the walking point just before. I was walking 2-3 miles a day, I had done it about 5 times in the week prior.

Doc also told me it's mainly our "diet" that gets them.

No way!! Way?!........

Yes way!

Since this is planned, it should be outpatient. Check in at 8:30 AM, lights out at 10, and they should be kicking me to the curb by mid-afternoon.

Oh snerd so sorry you are going through a rough time. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs

Haven't been on much as I have my own patient at home! Hubby had rotator cuff surgery 3 weeks ago and it is NOT fun in the RV lately :(
Snerd, stay well and follow the Dr orders.
Can I ask, what are symptoms of gall bladder problems?
Hug,
Nancy

The pouch is for collecting excess blood. I thought excess blood might be a good thing!!
You could collect it all and make some interesting "liquid drop photography"
:Giggle:

On a serious note, Im sorry to hear you are at it again. I hope you heal up quick and move on from this cycle of illness.

........ Can I ask, what are symptoms of gall bladder problems?Nancy
I had excruciating pain in my upper-right chest. Small fever, but mainly just the pain.

And thanks for staying and taking care of your husband. Mine just told me she wants a divorce. All of the surgeries, she never even helped to take care of me. Had to get my son to help. Now that I probably can't work anymore, she wants out. Happy Holidays!

Most reactions

Back