What the???

ALSO...I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A AIRTIGHT CONTRACT FOR WORK. I HAVE ONE, BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY SOME OF IT READS, AND ALTHOUGH I WAS IN PART AN ENGLISH MAJOR...I SUCK AT LEAGALESE. LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOMETHING VERY BINDING! THANKS! =)

Your attorney should review your contract and ensure it is actionable in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and it should be reviewed at least every 6 months.
Model release laws, right of publicity laws, and various other possible contractual statutes vary by state.

There is not such thing as an airtight contract.

Use the plainest language possible. not leagalese, so people will actually understand what the contract says.

Last edited:
That's climbing rope, not binding rope. :lmao:

Looks like 150 feet of 11 mm. :thumbup:

@KmH
we are moving to ottawa. this is another reason for a desire to make some changes to my current contract. i'll have to have him look at it. i guess i was just hoping there was one that was universal and stood up to the same laws here in the states as it would in a foreign country...

@KmH
we are moving to ottawa. this is another reason for a desire to make some changes to my current contract. i'll have to have him look at it. i guess i was just hoping there was one that was universal and stood up to the same laws here in the states as it would in a foreign country...

I know a really good lawyer in ottawa.

Most reactions

Back