Make sure my close friends and family live comfortable lives, as well as their future generations. Then I'd buy a loft in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, looking over Central Park. I'd also buy a warehouse in Bushwick or Williamsburg Brooklyn and turn it into an equipped studio and rent it out to photographers as well as use it myself. I would also see if I could hire my favorite photographers to teach me a few things about how they shoot, and continue to pursue my goal to be a great photographer. I would buy all of the cameras and lenses I've ever wanted. I would open a gallery in Manhattan and showcase talented photographers who are relatively unknown.
I would also take a few years to travel the world using Air B&B, and use that time to decide where I would be buying lofts to stay in when I go back. I know for sure I would buy multiple small lofts for my friends and I in San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, Portland, Paris and London.
I would donate a large amount to various charities supporting medical research and LGBTQ youth.
This is just a very short list of everything I would do with that much money.