What would you do if you won the Powerball?!

I would pay to have all reality tv shows removed from television

That is the best idea yet!
It does my head in when I get home from work my wife has on Housewives of NY, Atlanta, Miami, Big ****ing rich Texas It makes me want to cut my throat

Cleaning stables is not the most disagreeable task. I was hinting that owning horses and all that goes with it is a sure way to get rid of too much money.

(joke) Two farmers were dreaming of winning the lottery. The first said; "I would sell out and move to a tropical island." The second said; "Well...I reckon I'd just keep on farming until it was all gone."

The only horses I WANT to own are prancing ones on the sides of my F40. :D

Don't you already clean up poop? between a kid and a dog... lol

I'd take an E type. And a candy apple red '57 or so Chevy. And maybe one of those big ol' cars with running boards and a cool looking radiator cap. Then ride one in the antique car parade. And go to the summer cruise-in and sit there in it. And go in it to the root beer stand. And take pictures of it/them, whatever.

Well now I'll need a bigger garage, mine's only a 1 1/2 car. Unless I buy a car and a half. That's as far as I've gone in my thinking.

And after all this - nobody even won it. Did they?? thought I heard no winner.

Or maybe a real car and a clown car like they ride in parades, that would fit in my garage...

Tithe 10% of the gross.

I would make all the family debt free.

Buy my sister and her husband a solid handicap friendly home in a safe area, transportation system and full time care.

Bless the pastors and church I belong to.

Go to community college to earn a degree in photography.

Travel the world and bless random people.

Do whatever I could to help Sharon.

Make a donation to TPF.

Unfortunately, I have never played a lottery. I guess I could buy a ticket.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's fun to dream!

1. Hire a tax attorney
2. Hire an accountant
3. Place determined amount 'away' to not touch and/or use for future growth/stability
4. Pay all debts of family and friends (and a few random strangers)
5. Split portion with friends/family through a trust/similar (No lump sums. Nephews/nieces would get some allocated portion, but would not have access to any of it before 18, unless approved. Nephews/nieces would get future education paid 100%.)
6. Donate to various organizations, especially science and art based
7. Create a non-profit/not-for-profit organization to help people pay off debt with no strings attached (Not sure if this would be possible, but I'd make every attempt to do it.)
8. Retire from current job and go back to school for another career

Most reactions

Back