what would you do...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
if you won LOADS of cash in a lottery? What would you buy? I think that this topic was discussed a few months/years ago here, but now? Just a spontaneous thought? withouth thinking too long? I woul buy:
- DSLR (but not the top one... just something like 350d... yeah it's enough)
- a couple of lens (nice ones :p)
- a home, one here in Szczecin, second in NZ :)
- a car (maybe BMW but dunno which one exactly)
- and I'll share something with orphanage or other institution like this which provides help for the poor...
- and I'll spend some cash on trips and journeys....

yeah.. I like daydreaming... :p

sorryy it's not here!!! mod!! help!!!! move it!!!! not in this thread!!! EXCUSE MEEE!!!

I think that this topic was discussed a few months/years ago here,
I remember that thread, I made it. :mrgreen:

Jumping in before a mod moves this thread.

I'd build myself a house over in Aus I think. Popping over there for a few months a year.
Another house down in Cornwall.
A few cars which I've had in my head for a while. Such as a Cobra 427. Also a Golf and a Skyline which I'd mod...
Lots of music and the best system I can put together.
I'd share some of the wealth with those close to me.

Oh, and I'd bugger off and never be seen again. ;)

Pay my mum back her part of what shes paying for my 350D which I'm gonna work off.

Buy some clothes, CDs, new computer. Err buy myself a new bed.

Then save some to spend on whatever gonig out etc and then invest or try some business ventures. Maybe give some to a charity but probably not as it actually usually does nothing.

And buy a house ni Paris and go there whne i wanted and go to all the countires I want to on hioliday and fly first class.

and.. I'd organize the international TPF meet-up :D and I'd even pay for your tickets so I wouldn't have to hide anyone in my luggage :)

Buy canon £5000 camera....mark2...ds...cant remember name :p buy expensive lenses.
House, car, studio
Servers for my clan
servers for tpf
and buy like 10 350d's
and donate them as prizes to tpf...

would you buy me 350d too Arty?? :D
If you do, I'll buy you a beer in Poland :D

i would prolly spend the whole sum in one day, he he
half of it i would prolly spend for my friends kid, which is sick, and a rest of it for plane tickets-:)
i would buy:
1. few tickets from Dubai to poland and from poland to Dubai (very important)
2. one (or two, prolly two) tickets from USA (montana) to NZ (i know theres a young lady there who needs a fast lift to NZ for a while)
3. one ticket from NZ to Arctics (if possible)(anyway - i would pay for everything, he he)
4 . tickets from around a world to Poland (at the same time) -> from Lisbon (two tickets), Montana (two tickets), Auckland (???), Toronto (???), Dubai (3 tickets) -> to Warsaw << im gonna pick you up guys at the airport, he he_:)
5. More tickets for some nice people to join us , he he

...and the rest of the money i would prolly spend for a good dinner...(as always, he he)

and wine....

-:))))

I'd give a generous portion to any organization that needs it, particularly non-profit art organizations;

I'd buy an island in a tropical area that has no hurricanes and build a nice, simple house;

I'd travel the world, meeting each one of you. :D

I'd buy my dream house in my city and also in another city and decorate it until it was juuuust right and how I wanted it. It'd have a huuge aquarium in it, and a rainforest like garden (with a water feature too! hehehe)
I'd build a big studio for Adrian and me. One end would be for sound and the other end for visual stuff, just like our initials... AV... hehehe. :mrgreen:

Then I'd go travelling to egypt, south america, antarctica, norway, iceland, and around australia of course.

I'd buy a nice car, nothing flashy, but nice.... like a mercedes convertible sports car. :lol:

I'd buy all the Su Doku in the world and do them all!!! Mwa hahaha! I think i'm addicted. :blushing:

oh yeah... give money to charity and all that for tax deductions. hehehe.

I'd hire a cook and a cleaner too,,, but then I'd probably fire them after a week - coz those things are what i do when I need stress releif!

I'm sure I'll think of more things.

make bacemedia into a multimillion dollar media company.

live the rest of my life on the edge.

fast cars, fast boats, fast planes, fast women, big parties.

I'd be like Puff Daddy but white.

All sorts of photo equipment a car, a hour and I'd donate some money and give the rest (hopefully most of it..depends on how much I win that will say how much I spend too) to my parents, sisters and BF. Enough for my parents to pay off the morgatage and any other debts and hopefully enough left over for a nice vacation for them.

I don't need a vacation.

Most reactions

Back