what would you do...

mentos_007 said:
and.. I'd organize the international TPF meet-up :D and I'd even pay for your tickets so I wouldn't have to hide anyone in my luggage :)

thats a good plan. i would have a massive 1-2 week party somewhere on the gold/sunshine coast of australia for all my mates (yes those here on the tpf ar invited too) go scuba diving, drinking etc and even take the occasional photo. There of course would be alot of debauchery and I reckon some of it would be captured on film ;)

i would take world tour, asia, africa, europe, south america and antarctica would be on the list- meeting tpf folks along the way. Quite honestly, I really care more about travelling & meeting people than purchasing camera gear (my camera works and i am happy with it)

Pay off all my debts, pay off all of Erik's school, be very generous to those in my life that have been particularly kind to me over the years...then I'd buy Erik the Mustang he wants so bad, and me a new car, too. Then I would begin plans on building the perfect house. :) Preferably on farmland with large pastures so I can fulfill my childhood dream of having horses. :)

Then...I would begin planning for Erik and my tour of all the Major League baseball parks. And after that, probably just travel all over the world...italy, greece, and everywhere else! :)

I'd move to Texas and start a Beef-cattle farm. :D
On the farm i'd have all the usual things, cows, crops, etc, but most of all i'd strive to make the farm as economic and environmentally friendly as possible.

I'd invest a substantial amount of money into Camera equipment (Canon of course)

I would also allocate a large sum of cash to my parents so my mum can retire and i'd also pay for their annual visits to my farm. :)

And last but not least: A cheque to the Australian Cancer Council because my mum was a Cancer patient earlier on this year.

Xmetal said:
(Canon of course)

Canon!! Yeah!!! (sorry any excuse for a canon cheer)

your mum had cancer? that's awful. Must've been tough matey... glad to hear she's doing ok now... well I'm assuming she is.

mentos_007 said:
would you buy me 350d too Arty?? :D
If you do, I'll buy you a beer in Poland :D
Don't do it, Dan! One beer for a 350d? You'll be getting ripped off!

She's at least got to get you a packet of pork scratchings to. :mrgreen:

ok after reevaluating my priorities this afternoon...

I'd buy a plane!!!

and I'd get my pilots licence too. hehehe. oh dear... i can see this flying thing is going to be a slightly more expensive and obsessive hobby than photography. :-(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back