What ya doing??

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's black Friday and I have been at work since 7:00 am (No, I don't work retail.) It's pretty dead up here today, so I got to wondering. What are others on TPF doing today? Anyone at work?

At work wasting time until Fedex arrives tomorrow with my d600 :)

I have nothing else to shop for online today either.

I'm at home with my kids
wasting time looking at d600 prices (again)

Oh yeah, I forgot that USPS is bringing me a print from mPix, so I can matte it and get it framed (hopefully this weekend).

Congrats on the D600. You should have a great weekend then. ;)

I have other shopping to do tonight with the wife but that shouldn't be too bad.

You can't get me in a store between now and christmas...we did all our xmas shopping online this year and are finished already :)

At work (theoretically). But then I'm also canadian so the shopping isn't nearly as crazy as it is in the US.

I'm shopping online. Then time to clean for Thanksgiving take 2 tomorrow.

Good for you. I understand not wanting to go into stores now. I don't like it either, but luckily mine should be limited. We are going to the cell phone store and Target. Plus, after, the Wife and I are having a really good dinner out, alone.

At work wasting time until Fedex arrives tomorrow with my d600 :)

I have nothing else to shop for online today either.
Looks like your looking at a grip and 50/1.8 too

Sitting on my comfy sofa wanting to go out for some photos on a sunny warm kind of day for November in CT. After all the turkey and pie the camera feels to heavy today for some reason.:lol:

Sitting on my comfy sofa wanting to go out for some photos such a sunny warm kind of day for November but after all the turkey and pie the camera feels to heavy today.

I took over 100 yesterday and have processed a few last night. I brought my laptop and camera to work today, so I should be able to edit some in a bit.

Caffeinating heavily. Going to take a few shots today. BTW does caffeine add or negate camera shake. Later Ed

No work, and by all means, NO shopping. At least not in any stores. There is not a single item in the entire world that I want badly enough to put up with that madness.

I'm going to spend the day doing as much as I want or as little as I want.

Sitting on my comfy sofa wanting to go out for some photos such a sunny warm kind of day for November but after all the turkey and pie the camera feels to heavy today.

I took over 100 yesterday and have processed a few last night. I brought my laptop and camera to work today, so I should be able to edit some in a bit.

I went yesterday morning just at sun up but 26 degree temps my camera felt like holding ice cubes and with arthritis in the hands I gave up.

Most reactions

Back