What ya doing??

Happy birthday Joe!!

did anyone else ever get this as a kid?

Last edited by a moderator:
As a younger man, I fell for that line of BS also. Nowadays, it's about getting physical, eventually. Have to have my three cuppas in the morning first. I'm on my second load of laundry, hitting the gym in about an hour, blowing leaves this afternoon and romantic romping this evening.

Salma hayak whoooooo hoooooo

on my site we give people party kitty on their birthday, so:

birthday[1].gif

did anyone else ever get this as a kid?

Nope. First, I think I'm too old and missed that one. Plus, not a single "personalized" name list ever ever ever ever lists the name Leonore :)

Juga!!!

Happy Birthday, Juga!!

Moving slow today...gonna knock out some laundry, and do some yoga later. If I get off the couch, that is.

Hubby and I are going out for dinner tomorrow for our anniversary, so no more big cooking plans for the weekend. :cheer:

Happy birthday Joe. Wishing you a great day.

Waiting for the Oregon Ducks to host the Oregon State Beavers in the 117th playing of The Civil War football games, one of the USA's oldest college football rivalry games. Game's being played today, on a Friday. Oh, Happy Birthday to Juga! (Joe).

Waiting for the Oregon Ducks to host the Oregon State Beavers in the 117th playing of The Civil War football games, one of the USA's oldest college football rivalry games. Game's being played today, on a Friday. Oh, Happy Birthday to Juga! (Joe).

I might have to tune in on that one. I'm waiting for Florida vs Florida State tomorrow. They're playing at the same time as Michigan vs Michigan State (my boyfriend is from a Michigan family, so I've inherited the loyalty). Neither one of us has high hopes for either game :confused:

Sorry to have heard about your Gators historic loss last week, limr...I thought about you when I heard the score, but I was so distraught by Oregon's worst loss since the 44-10 loss to USC in 2008 that I didn;t spend much time on anything except negative thoughts about what a disaster this season turned into. Week 13 was an unmitigated disaster.

Most reactions

Back