What ya guys and ladies think. Sunset Split up.

Brian L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brianlinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know.

LandscapephotoBW.jpg

facebookcolor.jpg

Thanks Brian.

Thanks! The more I look at them the color is getting printed for sure. The black and white has something to it as well. Some people may see what I am saying bout the black and white.

The color Version the colors are soo high , if u make it lower , it may get nice

but still i like the B&W

good job :)

I think it would really depend on the room you plan on hanging it up on wall as to which I would pick. In my computer room I would go with the B/W but both work very well and I could see them matted out and placed in a frame for sure!

I really don't like the white borders.

Color for sure!

Looks like you had the camera mounted sideways on a tripod and panned.

Find the right sunset in the right setting, you could do a whole horizon, maybe 4-5-6 shots.

Love the rich bright colors.

Awesome! Thanks for the replies. I will be getting one or the other printed for my room of photography and ot sure yet what I will go with. I have already been waiting for a 6-8 shot horizon. The colors have just not been the same or better yet haha!. Glad you guys like them. Peace!

I like them only broken apart if the are going to be hung that way. If they are all one image broken apart then I think the point is lost.

DEFINITELY COLOR! What's the point of taking a picture of a sunset and making it b&w? It's the colors people care about! Amazing shot. Creative idea. I'd love to do something like that sometime.

Most reactions

Back