Thanks! The more I look at them the color is getting printed for sure. The black and white has something to it as well. Some people may see what I am saying bout the black and white.
I think it would really depend on the room you plan on hanging it up on wall as to which I would pick. In my computer room I would go with the B/W but both work very well and I could see them matted out and placed in a frame for sure!
Awesome! Thanks for the replies. I will be getting one or the other printed for my room of photography and ot sure yet what I will go with. I have already been waiting for a 6-8 shot horizon. The colors have just not been the same or better yet haha!. Glad you guys like them. Peace!
DEFINITELY COLOR! What's the point of taking a picture of a sunset and making it b&w? It's the colors people care about! Amazing shot. Creative idea. I'd love to do something like that sometime.