bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2009 #16 I much prefer the colour over the BW...you get more of a flow for the image, the BW looks like 3 different images
I much prefer the colour over the BW...you get more of a flow for the image, the BW looks like 3 different images
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2009 #17 print 'em both. hang 'em side by side.
Kethaneni TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location South riding,VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2009 #18 Great job! I like both of them.:thumbup::thumbup: