Whatcha think of this one? CC

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to perfect my photography. I think I'm finally getting it down but would like opinions on this one. Thank you!

11v35a8.jpg

Great capture. Cropping is a tad tight, but the color and sharpness are good. Lighting is real good too but there's a slight shadow on the left of his face. Love those eyes!

Good job!

I like it! if you backed up a little bit to get some of his jacket, that would work better I think...

Very nice though! Keep it up.

Great capture. Cropping is a tad tight, but the color and sharpness are good. Lighting is real good too but there's a slight shadow on the left of his face. Love those eyes!

Good job!

I second all of this. Adorable!

The whole face is white and washed out, did you flash? The sparkle in the eye is a nauseance also. The shadow on one side is annoying as well, with no other shadows to complement. The cute red cheeks would probably stand out more as well.
Don't mind me I just felt like writing :)

Crop the top off to the top of his head.
The lighting is close to being very good. Looks like the flash is a bit from the right which gives you a bit of shadow on the side of his head which is good but not enough from the side to get sifficient shadow and depth in the face.
You have to have shadows on the head and face to add depth, that is why the flash needs to be off camera above and to one side.
The catchlights in the eyes are weird as one is in the center of the eye (bad) and in the other eye it is on the side..weird???!!!
Needs just a bit of fill light to get some more detail in the jacket but do not increase the brightness of the face any more. Could also use a smidge more sharpening.
A solid effort.

Washed out face not found. Black jacket might be throwing you off? Sparkle in eye makes it pop, a great effect IMO. It took a while for me to notice the shadow, but yeah, it's there. Hardly "annoying" as you put it.

Obsess much? ;)

Washed out face not found. Sparkle in eye makes it pop, a great effect. It took a while for me to notice the shadow, but yeah, it's there. Hardly "annoying" as you put it.

Obsess much? ;)

Maybe I wrote too much, but with the face being so bright, the dark shadow bothers me. Nice picture though. Critics are supposed to be a-holes no? :lol:

Ok, thank you all. I took all your cc and edited more. I just 'thought' I had it down!

I must say though, my son is a lady killer!

2m47viw.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back