What's new

What's in your camera bag?

Thanks for all the responses. This will definitely help me draft a wish-list of stuff.
 
I've recently realized having an air can in your bag is pretty useful as well for quickly removing dust/debris from the lens glass.
Be careful with the air can, it's overkill and can force dust and debris INTO your lens even if the're sealed, and NEVER use it inside your camera body unless you don't mind paying hundreds of $$$ to replace shreaded shutter curtains.

Use a manual squeeze blower and a natural brisle brush to remove dust from your lens.
I only blow hard enough with it to get the little dust specs off, never high pressure, and I ALWAYS make sure that it's not blowing liquid before I use it on my lens. But also, much of the time I only really use it on my ND filter, as that seems to attract dust and debris way more than the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom