What's so damn great about your neck of the woods?

Connecticut.:scratch: I got nothing.The End

It is nice.I think I just need change.

I feel that way about Oklahoma. It does have some nice places for anyone willing to get in the car and go.. but I've lived a few other places.. I think what I miss most are mountains.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say I'm ready to move away and start my life over. Assuming money/job/family is not a factor, how would you sell me on moving to your town? Anywhere in the world is open to consideration. And if you aren't too crazy about the idea of me moving close, just pretend I'm someone else that you like better.

Southern Indiana! I'm guessing you're somewhere close to Princeton? I lived in Vincennes for 2 years.

Nope, east side of the state, about five minutes outside of Louisville, KY.

Dark...where you be in Conn.?

One place I really Like is NewPort Rhode Island.I stayed there for a week and loved it.Driving around the island was peaceful.I would be doing the speed limit and cars in the review would way way in back that I thought I was speeding but nope people seem relaxed at a slower pace. Every once in a while some would ride my bumper,let them pass of course CT license plates.

Dark...where you be in Conn.?
East Haven.Not far from CoastalConn and if anyone is down this way we need to hook up a raid Kristofer's yard for some Osprey shots:lol:

What? We Canucks are indeed awesome! Trust me, we rock.

Vancouver seems nice.

**** Quebec.

Pretty much anywhere in Canada is a great place to live, depending on what your preferences are. I was going to post something a bit more real about why I like living in Canada before, but then I would have touched on health care and that sort of stuff, which may border on political (against TPF rules), so my "we're awesome up here' was it for me.

Most reactions

Back