What's so damn great about your neck of the woods?

OMG!! That is sooo not true!! Canadian bacon sucks in comparison!! BAN!!

I refuse to even call it Canadian bacon... it's ham. I eat it on sandwiches ...

Bacon is what I cook for breakfast and no impostor meat from the north can replace it's crispy goodness.

My childhood best friend and family where french canadian.They where wonderful people,Like a second mom and dad to me.They moved after high school and we lost touch after that.

My childhood best friend and family where french canadian.They where wonderful people,Like a second mom and dad to me.They moved after high school and we lost touch after that.

Ever thought about tracking them down and reconnecting?

I refuse to even call it Canadian bacon... it's ham. I eat it on sandwiches ...

Bacon is what I cook for breakfast and no impostor meat from the north can replace it's crispy goodness.

It's not even ham. It's salt with some ham like additive to give it shape and texture.

I had this gas station sandwich once that had diced ham in it... reminded me of canadian bacon due to the salty taste... it was awful .. like eating soggy cardboard with salt and some kind unidentified sauce... *shudders* .. next time I'll find a bug to eat.

Norfolk VA has pretty much nothing to recommend itself.

Except, of course, that runnah doesn't live here.

I'm in the Navy, so at the moment I'm living in Norfolk as a necessity. No sir, I don't like it...

Oh... here's a bit of blasphemy that should start a riot.. friend of mine was going to use Canadian bacon on a BLT, saying it was close enough. :what:

Norfolk VA has pretty much nothing to recommend itself.

Except, of course, that runnah doesn't live here.

I'm in the Navy, so at the moment I'm living in Norfolk as a necessity. No sir, I don't like it...

Norfolk was my Dad's home port when he was in the Navy. Of course that's been a bit ago. He participated in the Cuban blockade during the missile crisis, so that was in 62 I think. He wasn't a fan either. Funny how fifty years hasn't improved anything.

Ever thought about tracking them down and reconnecting?
Yes I have but its been so long.

I had this gas station sandwich once that had diced ham in it... reminded me of canadian bacon due to the salty taste... it was awful .. like eating soggy cardboard with salt and some kind unidentified sauce... *shudders* .. next time I'll find a bug to eat.
I had a hot dog at a gas station It tasted like a bad slim jim.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back