What's the story behind your user name?

Interesting.. I am so wondering what Judi was thinking right now.. Pixel- Rabbit?? :scratch:

I "was" very much into programming and stuff, and "was" a very active member of the Devshed forums (it's one of the coolest forums after TPF). Of course "Raj" was already taken, so I just added an "underscore 5" at the end of it. As it turned out that was taken too, as was Raj_55 & Raj_555. :lol:
Raj_5555 was available, but I was starting to enjoy appending 5's, so I added one more to it. Tada!! I've been using it ever since as it's too much work to think of a new name.
Food for thought: I used to do a lot of coding and stuff and learned a lot from the discussions there, wonder how many oldies I would find there now. Funny thing is, I stopped learning after I started coding for a living. Makes me wonder if I should even consider having photography as my profession ever.

Mines dead simple, backwards it reads "orcamzn"

See, told ya it was simple.

Well- I've been known as "Jazzie" for as long as I can remember, (pretty sure my dad started that, but I was so little I can't say for sure) and "JustCallMeJazzie" seemed a little drawn out. I have a long SN on another forum, and I'm over all those letters.

William
Witecki

And I'm the third

You've heard of Charlie McCarthy?

Edgar_Bergen_Charlie_McCarthy_1947.JPG

I'm his hick cousin.

Edgar_Bergen_%26_Mortimer_Snerd_in_Stage_Door_Canteen.jpg

Wiki Commons photos.

Joefbs came from the days of ICQ (remember that?) and I was looking for a name. One of the Austin Powers movies had just come out and I ending up combining Joe with Fat Bastard and my last name Spena. Joefbs was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back