What's this???? No Friday thread?

It is, but I work tonight

So none of you may have fun

BACK TO THE SWEATSHOPS!!!!!!

I'm going to see Taladega Nights tonight...woohoo! Tomorrow I have two birthday parties and a possible date an Sunday!

It's a long weekend up here...ha ha

I'm going Camping & Fishing at some little lake a few hours north of here. I hope to get some good pics as well.

I'm doing jack again........

.....and now jacks getting tired of it :mrgreen:

I'm waiting to see of the buyers of our place accepted our counter offer. If they did I am going to NOT CLEAN the house this weekend :lol: I'm taking the kids to meet up with some friends on Saturday and other than that no real plans. Aubrey will be out looking at houses in TX so I'm sure there will be a lot picture reviewing when he gets back. I have some client images to edit and a really good book to finish. I lead such an exciting life :mrgreen:

I've been off work since Tuesday, so it's been one of those rare, wonderful times when I don't know what day it is. :lol:

I'm working on some new bromoil prints. I have new colored inks and not a clue what I'm doing, so....gotta keep the trash can nearby. :mrgreen:

Happy Friday, people! :D

I’ve two more roll to develop from my vacation and 12 roll to scan. Plus all digital need editing. My weekends is full

I am going for a bike ride Saturday , then we might hit the zoo, and possibly downtown for some night shots. Sunday, we are going to practice our tresspassing...found a really cool abandoned house, then it is off to someplace dark.
Monday..kickin back. Long weekend here. woo hooo.

im goin camping in the adirondacks til tues nite, i cant wait

Im actually dreading this weekend and am looking forward to Monday:(

Chiller said:
I am going for a bike ride Saturday , then we might hit the zoo, and possibly downtown for some night shots. Sunday, we are going to practice our tresspassing...found a really cool abandoned house, then it is off to someplace dark.
Monday..kickin back. Long weekend here. woo hooo.

Where you at Saturday? I was considering doing the same thing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back