what's with people taking random jabs at canon?

---------

Last edited:
The answer is: Everyone knows that Minolta Manual camera rule.... so they have to take out their frustrations on Canons and Nikons.:lol:

I have a classy Minolta X-9..:thumbup:.... and No you can't have it. ;) :mrgreen:

ill keep my sony and remain a black sheep :D Never liked fitting in anyways...

I even have a Canon EOS A2 film, and S3 IS advandced point and shoot!!!

I kinda want a medium format black and white, but start up cost is more than I can float.

i don't understand it, isn't one brand not superior than the other? or is this just immature brand loyalty at work?

Mostly all in fun.

Just like Ford, GM, and Chrysler fans picking on each other which is really stupid since everyone knows that Chrysler has superior products.

Crimsonandwhite said:
Well you could always be a Sony user and people don't even take jabs at your stuff b/c its the black sheep that no one speaks of.....

SpeedTrap said:
Lets just be thankful Sony ,Pentax and Olympus can't really compete or we would have a real mess

Village Idiot said:
I never knew you could take pictures with a blu ray player.

And you talk about people taking jabs at Canon. :grumpy:

:lol:

That's alright. I knew I was going to catch hell for buying the bastard child of the dSLR family. :mrgreen:

It's kind of like how the branches of the US military make fun of eachother..
In this case it's like the Marines (Canon, obviously) making fun of the Army (Nikon).

And then of course there are brands like Sony (Air Force) and Olympus (Coast Guard)...

It's kind of like how the branches of the US military make fun of eachother..
In this case it's like the Marines (Canon, obviously) making fun of the Army (Nikon).

And then of course there are brands like Sony (Air Force) and Olympus (Coast Guard)...

Lol, of course the Marines are the best :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back