What's new

When Water and iPod Meet

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hubby was on the phone and I was bored, this is what I came up with.
When water and iPod meet it can be fun ;)
Would love to hear your thoughts.

 
I agree Mj! This angle was cool, as were others but they need something else reflected in them, I just don't know what yet lol
 
PixelRabbit said:
I agree Mj! This angle was cool, as were others but they need something else reflected in them, I just don't know what yet lol

If you look closely the bubble 2 from the top left has a face reflected in it..

Sent from my stone tablet using semaphores
 
It does look kinda like a face aavivi :) its possible that it's me but I'm puzzled with the line through it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom