Reaction score
Hey,
This is my 1st post

g01.jpg

See ( The Collection )

Cross-Processing
velvia 50

welcome, Ali :D

your photo and its title- is one a metaphor for the other because of its ethereal nature? the photo almost seems to depict destruction; or are we looking at a phoenix?
intriguing first post. thanks for sharing it!

ali, welcome aboard mate!

Going by my first impression, i love this photo! I agree very intriguing post, pics like this lend themselves to alot interpretation - its artwork! The other photos are also nice from your website.. i'll have to investigate what cross processing is though :)

thanks for sharing!

Welcome Ali and that's a really interesting first post.
A lot of my shots need to be burned but I never thought of photographing the act.

Freaking fantastic!!! I love this image. Very creative. Very powerful.

Hallo and welcome, Ali,

you're from one of the more "exotic" places in the world. Wow. I don't know if we've ever had someone from Kuwait post photos to here before (I've only joined this forum some five weeks ago myself).

That photo of yours: wow.
Yes, it at first makes you think: wow.
I like photos of fire, for I think fire's not easy to catch.
At first, I was wondering if the person in the background was real or a doll. Now I begin to think that it is real. Am I right?

Do come back and send some more! :)

excellent composition. tree in middle causes a nice flow towards edges of photo- your subject is placed perfectly on the right third verticle. your horizon line is also perfectly placed on lower third horizontal. the girl's eyes looking off to right continue the movement started by the tree leaning out from center.
very well done.

Thanks again all ..
LaFoto, I'm (Iraqi) living in kuwait

Ali,
Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for sharing the photos.

I really loved both of these. The mystique of the 1st made a very powerful statement, and I absolutely loved your composition for the 2nd.

And the child is absolutely adorable!

Welcome Ali,
awesome works!

Ali I've seen your works......really you have talent inside...you'll go more than this...I know....

Anyway...Welcome here :)

Most reactions

Back