What's new

Where I got married

altyfc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
378
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's where I got married just over 4 years ago. This picture was taken a bit more recently - not sure I've done justice to what is a beautiful building... I'll see what you all think! :)

priory.jpg
 
That is very pretty..

I got married in a court house =[

Guess we were just a little to anxious and a little to broke.
 
Thanks, ilyfel... and yes, it is a beautiful church. It dates back to the 12th Century.
 
Well you are a verryyy lucky person to get married there!!
 
Yes... you're right there. :)

Actually the year we got married... there was something on a national radio station (Classic FM) and they were discussing the best places to get married in the UK. This place came out top.

That's not why we chose it, I hasten to add. We both grew up around the village where the church is.
 
Thats awesome! Got wedding pics??
 
Errr... yes... but none to hand. And not sure I'd post them if I had. ;)

Instead here's a couple of shots from our honeymoon. :)

grumeti-hippo-large.jpg


manyara-close-large.jpg


grumeti-warthog2-large.jpg
 
WOW looks fun! I love the first pic lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom