What's new

Where to buy?

lol so I'm getting the hint that Adorama is the way to go?

I have never heard of them, but it seems like a lot of you use them... It's looking like that is where I will be heading when I get about $150 to pay on my credit card ;)
 
Adorama ROCKS. They have great prices, outstanding customer service and they ship promptly. They've taken care of me and I refuse to shop elsewhere these days.
 
that's good to hear... I am going to make a payment on my credit card tomorrow that should post if not tomorrow then Saturday then I am ordering the XSi body... It's only a $30 difference in price from the XS and then I can tell my mom to take her XS and shove it and not to ask me to borrow mine *pokes new sig line for gear*...
 
alrighty - ordered the canon xsi body and a 4g memory card... paid a little extra for 2-4 day shipping so I should have my body hopefully on Monday (or Tuesday)...

Now to see if my mom gets her new 18-200 lens (that she still isn't going to effing use) before then so I can have her 18-55 lens to start ;) I will be getting a couple other lenses as soon as I get tax money in (hopefully within another week)... I need my 50mm 1.8 before my son's 3rd bday party :)
 
Adorama ROCKS. They have great prices, outstanding customer service and they ship promptly. They've taken care of me and I refuse to shop elsewhere these days.

+1

That's great to hear, thank you :D

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
http://helenoster.blogspot.com


helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom