Which one is better?

jeff6666p

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to which one is positioned better and what I could of then better. I know they are underexposed. Thank you.

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Last edited:
Better in what respect? To be honest, these both look like test-shots of some sort and neither really does a lot for me. What was your intent? What emotion do you expect the viwer to feel?

^^^^
ditto

which one is positioned better and what I could of then better.

Which one do you think is "positioned" better? Let us know what you're thinking, then maybe we can steer you in the direction you were looking to go.

Does it look better with the full image or with half the flowers cropped out.

Both are just as bad, IMO. The subject isn't interesting and neither is the angle you chose. The patches of grass make for a hideous background. I would scrap these.

Neither are very good, but I'd in regards to composition, the photo that is "closer" is better. In the other one the rabbit's ear is chopped off and it looks awkward.

Both are just as bad, IMO. The subject isn't interesting and neither is the angle you chose. The patches of grass make for a hideous background. I would scrap these.

What angle would you have shoot it and give some idea's of subjects? Is $270 for a nikon d5000 with a vr dx 18-55 lens a good price?

Last edited:
Backgrounds, backgrounds backgrounds.

My first thought was that the camera needed to be a lot lower.

The next issue is the lighting. it's quite flat.

#2 needed the closer flower in focus, which would have required a deeper DoF.

How's this one?

CSC_0027.jpg

On the last one the background is way to distracting. it also looks like the birds head is out of focus so it blends into the background.

Not enough distinction between the background, subject, and foreground, and the random weed in front of the subject. Also the angle is ...plain, get dirty.

Most reactions

Back