Which one would you take?

• The Camera

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • The Car

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
I'd take the camera, but then I'd be beggered having to get lenses for it :(
But then if I took the car insurance and petrol would begger me as well :(

So in the end I'd far rather be beggered to lenses than to insurance salesmen and the government ;) (plus large formate macro photography!:)

Just duct tape your 70-200mm 2.8 to it lol...

Problem solved! :lol:

It spits out 6708x8956 images. Thats some serious resolution! :mrgreen:

I am guessing that their lenses must be really well corrected to handle it. Derrel you know much about this?

As we discussed before with the Leica S2, lens design becomes crucial at these high resolutions...

I guess I'm more pragmatic. I find myself wondering which would be easier to sell and fetch the highest price.

Damn. I can't even daydream very well.

-Pete

LOL no cheating.

You have to keep it...

Ya I guess its human nature to think about selling it, buying other stuff/paying off debt, etc.

Well, if I have to keep it... I suppose the car. I have plenty of cameras, and I do like to drive fast.

-Pete

Well the car might get you a few, but the hassy is far more likely to get them throwing themselves at you for a shoot - it what all the top modelling shooters use ;)

oh crap.. i voted wrong then.

I'd pick the car...then start it, open the driver's side door, run back and grab the camera, then hop in and drive off, lol (just kidding)

I'd pick the car...then start it, open the driver's side door, run back and grab the camera, then hop in and drive off, lol (just kidding)

Now your thinking GTA! :thumbup:

Dont froget to throw a molotov cocktail before you drive off...

Hands down I would take the camera. Even from a pure investors point of view, in 2 years how much will that car be worth? The camera would be worth way more. That aside I would much rather play with the camera - plus that thing can earn you money, and in no time you'd be able to buy another car... OR a back up body heeehee

oh this is tough.... I'm both nuts about cars and cameras..

I'd probably take the camera....

I already have 3 cars (although not as nice as the 370z nismo) but no digital Hassy.
Also... the cars I truly lust for are much more than $40k. The cameras I truly lust for are all under $40k.

In reality, I'd rather take the cash... buy an M9, weekend fun car, and still have about $10k left over to put into savings.

Well the car might get you a few, but the hassy is far more likely to get them throwing themselves at you for a shoot - it what all the top modelling shooters use ;)

True... but most chicks would not even know the difference between that camera and my entry level DSLR :). I'll take the car then :p

In reality, I'd rather take the cash... buy an M9, weekend fun car, and still have about $10k left over to put into savings.

Ohh if it were cash only neither would get a look in ;)
I'd stock up on super long telephoto lenses and $10K for a good chiropractor :lol:

Most reactions

Back