aj2475

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum so I hope this is the best thread to post this!

I have owned DSLR camers for years but never a point and shoot.

I am currently debating between the SX 740, G7 X MK II and G9 X MK II.

I've done research on reviews, comparisons, etc but it's super close to call and the price difference is pretty significant with the G7 X. I have a feeling the SX 740 would be sufficient for me but wanted to get more opinions.

Zoom isn't a big deal since I still own my DSLR, and high video quality/focus and mounting support are important (though I am aware that these three can be mounted where the SX 730 can not).

I am planning to use this for vlogging (video blogging) for vacations, travel, food, excursions, etc.

And no, I am not looking for a camcorder.

Thank You all!

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello and welcome......Panasonic do a great range of compact cameras, take a look..

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum so I hope this is the best thread to post this!

I have owned DSLR camers for years but never a point and shoot.

I am currently debating between the SX 740, G7 X MK II and G9 X MK II.

I've done research on reviews, comparisons, etc but it's super close to call and the price difference is pretty significant with the G7 X. I have a feeling the SX 740 would be sufficient for me but wanted to get more opinions.

Zoom isn't a big deal since I still own my DSLR, and high video quality/focus and mounting support are important (though I am aware that these three can be mounted where the SX 730 can not).

I am planning to use this for vlogging (video blogging) for vacations, travel, food, excursions, etc.

And no, I am not looking for a camcorder.

Thank You all!

I would say have a look at all the cameras on the market, the big name companies do make some great ones for stills and videos.

Most reactions

New Topics