What's new

aj2475

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum so I hope this is the best thread to post this!

I have owned DSLR camers for years but never a point and shoot.

I am currently debating between the SX 740, G7 X MK II and G9 X MK II.

I've done research on reviews, comparisons, etc but it's super close to call and the price difference is pretty significant with the G7 X. I have a feeling the SX 740 would be sufficient for me but wanted to get more opinions.

Zoom isn't a big deal since I still own my DSLR, and high video quality/focus and mounting support are important (though I am aware that these three can be mounted where the SX 730 can not).

I am planning to use this for vlogging (video blogging) for vacations, travel, food, excursions, etc.

And no, I am not looking for a camcorder.

Thank You all!
 
Hello and welcome......Panasonic do a great range of compact cameras, take a look..
 
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum so I hope this is the best thread to post this!

I have owned DSLR camers for years but never a point and shoot.

I am currently debating between the SX 740, G7 X MK II and G9 X MK II.

I've done research on reviews, comparisons, etc but it's super close to call and the price difference is pretty significant with the G7 X. I have a feeling the SX 740 would be sufficient for me but wanted to get more opinions.

Zoom isn't a big deal since I still own my DSLR, and high video quality/focus and mounting support are important (though I am aware that these three can be mounted where the SX 730 can not).

I am planning to use this for vlogging (video blogging) for vacations, travel, food, excursions, etc.

And no, I am not looking for a camcorder.

Thank You all!

I would say have a look at all the cameras on the market, the big name companies do make some great ones for stills and videos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom