while God close a door, he will open another one for you~~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I will be appreciated for more opinions~~ :D ;)
1110.jpg

I just feel unconfortable about the light~~~I think the light is too flat on the pic. Unforturnately, I can do nothing on it~~~My DC is totally atomatic~~~:(

I didn't know if you wanted this in the critique forum or not but I put it here. Let me know if you want it in the general gallery.

I like this picture ideally and the light, although a little harsh, doesn't really take away from the picture. The only thing that really hurts this picture is the shadow in the front middle. I don't know if that's your shadow but any time I look at it, it's your shadow in my eyes. Other than that, I like the composition and the layout has me looking around the picture for more. Good work!

That's all right~~that's what i want! Thank you so much~~~hobbes!!!
I do not know how to delete a wrong thread~~~

thank you very much for your opinion~~~!!! hobbes~~~
The shadow is my shadow~~~The original pic of this one has the longer shadow on the pic~~~I have already cut most of them off ~~~may be not enough!

great title! exposure looks good to me, but i agree the shadow needs to go as well as the border; both are a bit distracting.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Joh! I am very happy to hear you like my title!!!
Maybe I can use PS to delete the shadow

I love the title.. this is actually a very good photo because it shows something deep. good job!

I really love the photo too Shan. The colors are great. I agree with Jon Mikal about the border though. I didn't notice it until he mentioned it....hehe...but then it bugged me. Otherwise really wonderful photo and title.

Its not bad, I don't really like the excess on the right side though,
but hey, personal pref....I don't think that other shadow from the guy, looking at the......wall should be there.

Thank you very much for your all kind comments so far ~~~~:)
Thanks for looking~~~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back