White Balance C&C

Ok. Thanks. Straightening is an easy fix, but any suggestions on properly changing the skin tone?
I use the 77mm expodisc to set white balance at the time of the shoot, Usre you pre set WB in camera, you should have up to 6 pre sets. So you can do a days shoot in different lighting conditions, set once and forget. easy and fast.It is fast and saves a lot of time in a photo shop.

Yes, I use the preset WB options. I sometimes forget to change it through when I go from from sun over head to a shaded area.

The expodisc is a disk you use in front of the lens, take a pic to set the WB for that lighting condition and shoot away, just as long as you stay in the same light your good to go. If you change lighting condition take another pic for that lighting condition, it will set you WB.

Setting your white balance on your camera is the easiest way to fix this. And if you still have to do a little correcting during post processing, it will be a lot easier.

The expodisc is a disk you use in front of the lens, take a pic to set the WB for that lighting condition and shoot away, just as long as you stay in the same light your good to go. If you change lighting condition take another pic for that lighting condition, it will set you WB.

Hmmm....That is awesome! May have to ask for one of those for my birthday. :) Thanks!!!

As I said before it can be simple or complicated.
The shot with the squirrel is to dark...increase the exposure the color and contrast even right up.

Stick with the eyedroppers for white balance and adjust to taste.

EVENTUALLY you may want to try something different.....the more experience you get using the eyedroppers the more you will realize that is all you need. Eyedroppers,exposure, contrast adjustment....in that order, that is the recipe.

Don't mess with grey cards...in the digital age...just not required.

Most reactions

Back