Raystarr
TPF Noob!
I had a small question on setting of white balance with the use of flash.
I recently shot a wedding anniversary in a cultural centre and set my WB to flash mode and file recording in JPEG. I had no issue in the main event area as in the dancing, music, dinner etc. and the pics came out really well.
However with the same settings; in the entrance lobby where we shot the group portraits; I noticed a distinct Orange hue in the pics as the walls were in that color.
Could anyone shed some light (no pun intended) on how to do away with that in future.
One option Ive been told is to shoot in RAW and correct in Photoshop later..
Another option is to pre-set the WB with the flash fired using a Grey Card.
I recently shot a wedding anniversary in a cultural centre and set my WB to flash mode and file recording in JPEG. I had no issue in the main event area as in the dancing, music, dinner etc. and the pics came out really well.
However with the same settings; in the entrance lobby where we shot the group portraits; I noticed a distinct Orange hue in the pics as the walls were in that color.
Could anyone shed some light (no pun intended) on how to do away with that in future.
One option Ive been told is to shoot in RAW and correct in Photoshop later..
Another option is to pre-set the WB with the flash fired using a Grey Card.