white iris

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i haven't touched my camera this past few days, because of my ulcer attack. until i remember a while ago my hidden talent :D hiding my iris...

theundertaker38wp.jpg

theundertaker27gb.jpg

i can't think of a better title on this one..

thanks for looking...

Aargh! I am too soft for this dark side gallery, really.
First I look at Woody's "Metamorphosis", now I look at your eyeless-eyes-pics, emo ... and it is time for bed now.
What am I going to dream?
Aaaargh! :shock:

cool trick emo, came in handy here.... like the second one best, the way your reaching out works real good, nicely done :thumbup:

i wish you will have a sweet dreams LaFoto... :)

thanks a lot Archangel. here's the original shot..

theundertaker45ol.jpg

Thanks woodsac & Calliope.. you want to learn the trick? it is that hard. :D you must practice your eyes looking up, the highest it could get (like when we sleep) then close your eyelids a bit, then that's it!

wow...I wish I could do that. Really really dig the second image.
One of my halloween buddies does it. He usually dresses up as The Crow. When people come near, he rolls his eye up. Really creepy. One of my other buddies is blind in one eye. He usually wears glasses, but at halloween, he lets the bad eye out. He had Cancer when he was young, and lost the vision, but it really has a great effect, especially cause he dresses as Jason.

Whoa-whoa-whoa again!
Some of it DID enter my dreams, though it showed in a totally different manner than would be expected ... but to tell you that dream would take us too far, but some part of it had to do with eyes that were not there, and that part can ONLY have derived from this thread here.

thanks Chiller & LaFoto, you should not visit DS then when you're about to sleep :D

Most reactions

Back