What's new

Who dat? - Chipmunk

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm surprised this chipmunk stuck around long enough to let me take his picture. Well, I kind of left some seed on the steps that he's been hanging around lately.

I like this picture, thought I'd share it.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR @ 200mm, 1/1000th, f/5 & ISO 280

Erwin-170424-8985.webp
 
Cute little feller. Nice shot
 
They're fast little critters. Good job!
 
I think there so cute unfortunately some people really hate them, they can do a lot of property damage but so do squirrels and other rodents in large numbers.
 
Cute shot


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom