What's new

Rain isn't going to stop this chipmunk!

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out taking photos in the rain yesterday and saw a family of chipmunks eating seed I accidently dropped all over the place haha. But this one in particular didn't care I was really close to him taking photos, he just sat there eating seed.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR
1/125th, f/5, ISO 800

That Early Morning Chipmunk by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Nice. I like the composition. Is that a crop? If so nice work on the framing.
 
Nice. I like the composition. Is that a crop? If so nice work on the framing.

Yes, it is cropped a little. I kind of messed up when taking the picture because I forgot I had the focus limit switch on and as I was taking pictures, I SWEAR the lens could focus closer than that but didn't think anything of it. Complete brain failure! Haha. Oh well, it was early morning after all. Coffee didn't kick in yet.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom