Who was the first person you met/knew here?

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mine was Danelcc, and Im annoyd he dont post as much as he used to, cause I remember really looking up to him, but he just seems to have disapeared...

Who was yours?

JonMikal I think... I guess I consider him more of a friend now though.
(although I don't know what he thinks of me)

hehe.. thats funny! :)

I knew Photogoddess before the TPF, but I've always admired her work. She's the one who has really helped me with my photography. Even though I'm too shy to post my photos for you all to see. I show them to her and she helps and compliments me. :hug: Thanks PG! :hail:

Hmmm..can't remember for sure...the three I remember the most from the beginning are Vonnagy, Sharkbait, and MD.

Traci said:
I knew Photogoddess before the TPF, but I've always admired her work. She's the one who has really helped me with my photography. Even though I'm too shy to post my photos for you all to see. I show them to her and she helps and compliments me. :hug: Thanks PG! :hail:

Ahhhhhhhh - that's so nice. :oops: Thanks Traci! :lovey:

As for me, I think I cruised around until I realized that Chase lived close enough for a meet up at Disneyland. :D Somehow I managed to grab onto his shirt tails and become friends with him and his awesome wife. :mrgreen: Now I know quite a few members here. :greenpbl:

I think everyone knows what my answer is for this question. But in essence, I really met myself for who I am here. I couldn't have done that without Alison.

I met MDowdey face to face first and my leg hasn't been the same since. :D

hobbes28 said:
I think everyone knows what my answer is for this question. But in essence, I really met myself for who I am here. I couldn't have done that without Alison.

I met MDowdey face to face first and my leg hasn't been the same since. :D

w00t!

i was, get ready for it, member # 50...

so i remember metroshane, chase, and mrsid99

then the rest of you windbags came on and started spamming!!!!

Chase and I were buddies (well, he said I was a troublemaker) right from the start. My account was acting weird and he actually had to do some work, and I believe he's held a grudge ever since. :mrgreen: Dew was a regular back then, and she was always very kind to me. And Vonnagy joined shortly after I did and we were instant buddies, too.

The usual suspects who have been around from the beginning....Matt, Voods, a few others who were around then but aren't now. :)

These are the ones I've known for nearly 2 years now. You all have been amazing friends, whether or not we're fighting at the moment. :lol: Can't get through the day without a fix now. :love:

Chase used to live in the ivory tower back then. Came down once in a bluemooon. :D
markc, drdan, mrsid, vonnagy, graigdavis, and manda were very active. Shark (Sharbait) used to post a lot of his fish stuff. I was enthralled by his work and used to forward his link to my friends. terri, PG, manda were the hot women of the forum. :greenpbl:

I started the parade, I think with a '300D or 10D' post :). Then a question re. Photoshop; if ppl thought it was crippling to use PS, or something along those lines. :)

Thanks tpf. You held my hand. I mean it.

Most reactions

Back