Who was the first person you met/knew here?

AlisonPower said:
:lmao: I remember when that happened, we both got a good laugh about it. You'll note we don't have anything close anymore :lol: I do believe you were the first person that I bestowed a title upon so you're special to me too :D

:hail: I didn't know that :) That makes me feel nice...I've actually gotten two from you...the first was "eltitatnawi" :lmao:

as far as I remember it was MD... I supposse so but I'm not sure... then I was amazed by Vonnagy... :p AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! i'M GOINNG TO MEEEEEEEEEEEET SOME OF YOU IN LONDON/SAFFRON MEET-UP :alien:

ohh and I forgot... the very first ppl I remember from my very first days here were Geronimo, Sharky and Voodoocat. and of course Matt as I mentioned before and... Photogoddess :)

Not long after I joined I got this weird pm from some dude that called himself "Vonnagy"... I remember he had some crazy avatar of a kiwi being kicked in the booty by one of the all blacks :lol:. Well, he hasnt stopped harrassing me since I joined, my first tpf mate, :cheers: hes helped me advance in my photogin', been like my lifeline back to Aotearoa :hug:: , and made me laugh when Ive needed it (and sometimes not) with his stupid sense of humor :greenpbl:.

Other firsts I met were AggieZach, we joined up about the same time, and had the same cameras :lol:, and then a bit later I was corrupted by voods, tammy and Matt and life hasnt been the same since :lmao:

yah Kara, that's the best in TPF... that out lifes have changed completely since we know Matt and Ferny and Voods :)

Why have a just had an image of an scrawny old Artemis with half his teeth missing and wearing tatty clothes jumping up and down on a huge pile of rubble shouting "dagnamit, dagnamit, dagnamit"?

Since when were you a gold prospector?

ferny said:
Why have a just had an image of an scrawny old Artemis with half his teeth missing and wearing tatty clothes jumping up and down on a huge pile of rubble shouting "dagnamit, dagnamit, dagnamit"?

Since when were you a gold prospector?
I always thought it was "dagnabit"....? Guess I watched the wrong cartoons.

terri said:
I always thought it was "dagnabit"....? Guess I watched the wrong cartoons.

I always thought that too...maybe Ferny is watching the wrong cartoons :mrgreen: :lmao:

eromallagadnama said:
I always thought that too...maybe Ferny is watching the wrong cartoons :mrgreen: :lmao:
No, Arty is the one who keeps saying it wrong! :lol: What kind of freaky cartoons are you watching over there, Arty??

The first person who said hello to me was Vonnagy.

But I haven't been here, or post enough, to really get to know anybody :meh:

Having said that there are a few of "the usual suspects" that I recognise ;)

Oh well... over 4000 posts and I don't get even one mention in here. Sniff-sniff :cry:. And Vonnagy does not want to come and see me when he comes to Europe. Sniff-sniff :cry:.

I'm no 03'er, either, since I joined on 1 Feb 04. But Dew was still here, and she mailed me a black+white film from New York to here in the regular mail and I shall never forget that! I thought it was sooooooooo kind of her.

But to tell you the truth, I don't remember who really was the very first TPF member who ever talked to me - I talk to all of you (and you never mention me, cry-cry-cry :cry: )

terri said:
No, Arty is the one who keeps saying it wrong! :lol: What kind of freaky cartoons are you watching over there, Arty??

Hmm...funny you should say that....seen dexters lab anyone?!

ferny said:
That's it, pick on the person who found out he's grown around an inch taller. :grumpy:

Growing taller is bad? :scratch: If I grew an inch taller maybe I wouldn't have to roll up my jeans :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back