What's new

Who'd have thunk it'?

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I go to DC for the weekend, w/ a few other million people, and come back w/ abstract shots...lol C&C always welcome.
8648333745_02bd8bc17a_z.jpg
 
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. We had steaks on the grill and smores over the fire pit last night. Oh, and cold beer too. But owell...

Get any shots of the tidal basin and the cherry blossoms? Was it tourist HELL?
 
Well, you'd better turn that frown up-side down, missy!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
8648560151_33051114d2_z.jpg
 
That's OK - everyone takes pictures of those darned flowers! ;)
How was the trip, otherwise?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. We had steaks on the grill and smores over the fire pit last night. Oh, and cold beer too. But owell...

Get any shots of the tidal basin and the cherry blossoms? Was it tourist HELL?
Hell might be a nice description...lol Holy people, Batman!! I've never seen so many people in my life...lol I honestly put the camera away, it was such a mess. If there was a good shot to be had, there was a line of 4 to 5 photographers deep waiting to jump in on it. lol The chickie I went w/ isn't into photography, so I didn't want to wait around for people to get out the way. Fun weekend but not so much for photography.
And you were supposed to call about dinner!! :sexywink:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Charlie, thanks for the cupcake suggestion!! I didn't actually go to Georgetown but did go to the local one...yum!!
 
Glad you liked them. Yeah, we get some crowds.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
You were up showered, dressed and gone even before I woke.

I wanted to save you the embarrassment of trying to explain the disappointment from the night before. Lol
DC be crazy, yo. Only got lost on the subway once... 2 girls reading directions= good times!!
 
DC be crazy, yo. Only got lost on the subway once... 2 girls reading directions= good times!!

Beats driving.

We had a TPF meetup in DC many years back...and we drove ourselves about in a couple of rented vans (there were several of us idiots). :lol: We got lost at least once that I recall. Insanity prevailed, picture-taking was...challenging. But we did drink well! Good times. :cheers:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
I went w/ someone that does not drink!!! I drank wine out of a hotel mug last night...lol I kinda liked it. Might start drinking wine out of a mug at home...=)
 
D.C is the worst place I've ever driven in. I'd be cussin every time I'd find myself on a bridge going back to Virginia instead of what ever monument or place I was headed.
Later Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom