What's new

WHOOOooooOOO WHEEEEeeee! What a trip!

HaydenValley_Post_zps67e1c257.jpg
 
Nice one's, Sparky.

Hey, now! There are no tractors at my house! :lol:
Looks like they have enough spares they could send ya a couple! ;)
 
great stuff Sparky...I was going to click 'like' on the images I liked, but I found quickly that I'd be clicking the 'like' link on most every one. sounds like you had a blast on the trip (minus the D7000 issues)
 
great stuff Sparky...I was going to click 'like' on the images I liked, but I found quickly that I'd be clicking the 'like' link on most every one. sounds like you had a blast on the trip (minus the D7000 issues)


I had so much fun, I'm already planning a return trip.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom