Why are my photos turning out like this?

those screw on wide/macro lenses are often horrible. i bought one of those once, lots of ghosting and lens aberration, i was able to get some nice macro shots with it most of the time but trying to get regular shots, not so much.

I've been doing photography and videography for a while now. Using a t3i. love the camera. but recently I've noticed some weird stuff going on with my photos. I had a shoot last night with an awesome couple, and upon reviewing this photos it looks off. The one I'm going to be posting if you look at the top of the house there is some discoloration along the edges, and the picture in general looks blurry. during this shoot i tried Manual and auto focus. This shot was in auto focus, but the thing is in manual focus even if the shot was perfectly focused, it still had this same look. just trying to figure it out. the photo I'm uploading is raw, and has not been altered in anyway. Ignore the black in the corners. that was done intentionally while shooting. Any help is appreciated. my photos used to look so awesome, even with the kit lens which is what this was shot on. it was shot with the kit lens that comes with the canon t3i. the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens with a macro wide angle lens attached to it. Thanks everyone

Could be the lens hood which is not attached properly.

Wow I'm sorry guys, i kind of ignored this thread. I'm terribly sorry. thank you. i took some studio shots with the kit lens and they got much better and think I've chalked it up to being the poor quality of the macro lens. thanks everyone for your input

Most reactions

New Topics

Back