Why teachers drink

“Meaning, make more higher fines. More police alert of who's littering and who's not. Make a bill about it. If not people are just going to keep on doing it. They need to take more action about this trash and littering. They meaning the law, president, police, the house of Rep, the 3 branches, all the above need to take more action and be more serious. If not people will not care nor pay attention and just keep throwing trash and littering everywhere. Something really has to be done soon that is my opinion.”

The current batch of papers in front of me aren't quite this bad, but I still feel the need to pour myself a stiff drink!

Years ago, a buddy of mine used to date an art history professor at San Diego State. We used to hang out at his house, get drunk, and she'd let us grade the student's papers.

Ahhh, good times...

“Meaning, make more higher fines. More police alert of who's littering and who's not. Make a bill about it. If not people are just going to keep on doing it. They need to take more action about this trash and littering. They meaning the law, president, police, the house of Rep, the 3 branches, all the above need to take more action and be more serious. If not people will not care nor pay attention and just keep throwing trash and littering everywhere. Something really has to be done soon that is my opinion.”

The current batch of papers in front of me aren't quite this bad, but I still feel the need to pour myself a stiff drink!

Years ago, a buddy of mine used to date an art history professor at San Diego State. We used to hang out at his house, get drunk, and she'd let us grade the student's papers.

Ahhh, good times...

So you must have seen some doozies, too, eh? I'd gladly provide the alcohol if my boyfriend and his friends would get drunk and grade my papers, but unfortunately, he's got his own to grade, so I don't think I could convince him to take on mine.

Two infamous lines from his students (he teaches history and political science at a different college):

"Since the age of the dinosaurs, man has been fashioning weapons."
"The Spanish-American War was moistly fought by the U.S. Navy."

That second one was just a typo, but it was the most aptly-placed typo I've seen in a long time.

Most reactions

Back