Why the D7100 is a better camera than the D810

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's on YouTube it had to be correct, I've no time to watch it, I'm to busy counting the pixels on the centre of my wildlife shots
Dude the sensor in the D7100 has a higher density, it's a fact. This is not youtube, you are in denial, Nikon is ripping people off, sheesh the D4 is a 16mp camera selling from Nikon for $6,000.00 and it's sensor is completely obsolete.

Nikon D810 vs. Nikon D7100 - Sensor Comparison read the review, the sensor in the D7100 is more sensitive than the D810, it's a fact.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 is the world's best camera with a pixel density of 24 MP/cm2 over the D7100's 6.6 MP/cm2.

If you shoot wildlife you need to sell all your Nikons and Canons and stop giving this site kickbacks and buy the Panasonic so you can use short lenses and not get eaten and crop in resulting in the best resolution wildlife shots in the world.
But Panasonic lenses suck, and the camera is useless without interchangeable lenses.

Really

Are you going for a record disagrees on a post. I never normally use them, but sometimes one has to make an exception

Are you going for a record disagrees on a post. I never normally use them, but sometimes one has to make an exception
I have produced evidence to back my position, and there is no disagreement that the D7100 a 56 percent higher pixel density, so anyone who is disputing this is just wrong. Do you dispute that Nikon sells the D4 a 16mp camera for $6,000.00? Nikon D4S | Low-Light Digital Camera | Nikon Who in their right mind would buy one?

No the D7200 has a flimsy moveable monitor that is useless, and it incorporates wifi which is useless to producing better images.

It has a faster processor, a MUCH larger buffer, a better AF module, and a better battery.

But you're right that wouldn't help a wildlife photographer.
ce915b32851f30e75a2d21773aeae53cbbed55b_t.gif

it also has slightly more pixels using a Sony sensor over the Toshiba.... so there you go, it HAS to be the world's ulitimate camera.

I have produced evidence to back my position, and there is no disagreement that the D7100 a 56 percent higher pixel density than the D810, so anyone who is disputing this is just wrong. Do you dispute that Nikon sells the D4 a 16mp camera for $6,000.00? Nikon D4S | Low-Light Digital Camera | Nikon Who in their right mind would buy one?
I have produced evidence to back my position, and there is no disagreement that the D7100 has a 56 percent higher pixel density than the D810, so anyone who is disputing this is just wrong. Do you dispute that Nikon sells the D4 a 16mp camera for $6,000.00? Nikon D4S | Low-Light Digital Camera | Nikon Who in their right mind would buy one?

I have produced evidence to back my position, and there is no disagreement that the D7100 a 56 percent higher pixel density, so anyone who is disputing this is just wrong.

google: evidence.

I provided "evidence" that the Panasonic has 363% higher pixel density than the D7100 (568% higher than the d810), so anyone disputing me is wrong.

No the D7200 has a flimsy moveable monitor that is useless, and it incorporates wifi which is useless to producing better images.

It has a faster processor, a MUCH larger buffer, a better AF module, and a better battery.

But you're right that wouldn't help a wildlife photographer.
ce915b32851f30e75a2d21773aeae53cbbed55b_t.gif

it also has slightly more pixels using a Sony sensor over the Toshiba.... so there you go, it HAS to be the world's ulitimate camera.
Those things help, but in the end, when you sit down to view your images, the only thing that matters is clarity, and the D7100 has a higher pixel density at the center of the image, where the spot meter is.

I have produced evidence to back my position, and there is no disagreement that the D7100 a 56 percent higher pixel density, so anyone who is disputing this is just wrong.

Nikon D810 vs. Nikon D7100 - Sensor Comparison

Done

this is not evidence. this is simply proof that the d7100 has a higher pixel density than the d810. no one disputed that.

Those things help, but in the end, when you sit down to view your images, the only thing that matters is clarity, and the D7100 has a higher pixel density at the center of the image, where the spot meter is.

I've already proven -- without a doubt -- that the panasonic is the highest pixel density camera in the world. beasting the D7100. If youre not shooting with it, youre just wrong.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 is the world's best camera with a pixel density of 24 MP/cm2 over the D7100's 6.6 MP/cm2.

If you shoot wildlife you need to sell all your Nikons and Canons and stop giving this site kickbacks and buy the Panasonic so you can use short lenses and not get eaten and crop in resulting in the best resolution wildlife shots in the world.
Thats it, I am selling my D750 and D5100 and moving to Panasonic, thats for your help ;)

Nikon D810 vs. Nikon D7100 - Sensor Comparison

Done

this is not evidence. this is simply proof that the d7100 has a higher pixel density than the d810. no one disputed that.
Thus if a spot meter is used for fast action, the pixel density for the D7100 is greater than for the D810, thus produces a better image at the center of the image where the focus is. Often edges are cropped anyway, and what is being cropped on each image is what someone just paid $2,000 extra dollars for. Look if you take landscapes of mountains in the distance an FX camera can excel, but Nikon does not make a higher density sensor than the one in the D7100, and bye the way, this is probably the same sensor as in the D610 that you use as well, though I am not positive.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Thats it, I am selling my D750 and D5100 and moving to Panasonic, thats for your help ;)
Read the review Nikon D810 vs. Nikon D7100 - Sensor Comparison Then buy a D7100, you will have the sharpest shots possible with a Nikon camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back